- I've always wanted to build a robot, but yet I did not build one! In this introduction I will shortly write about what I want to do about this dilemma and the components I have in mind solve it.
- I wanted my server's ssh access to be much more secure than default. This includes choosing strong algorithms for authentication, integrity and encription as well as setting up a two-factor login via Google Authenticator.
- I wanted to setup a network of virtual machines on my server. Each VM shall provide its specified service on a dedicated subdomain. I need to create the VMs, establish a virtual connection to my server, handle forwarding of packages with pf and redirecting subdomain requests.
- I'm setting up a simple server in OpenBSD. This includes installing OpenBSD and configuring the network. Also I needed to enable port-forwarding on my home router and establish a dyndns service for updating my domain to point on the frequenctly changing IP.
- An introduction to my OpenBSD server setup.
subscribe via RSS